TransportGator is the leading transport comparison marketplace in the U.S. We’ve achieved our successes because everyone on our team brings their individual skills, experiences, and personalities to the table. Everyone’s different – and that’s a great thing! How do you celebrate the vibrant uniqueness around you?
Send us an article and tell us what different things you like about your city where you live and study. However you choose to say it, one thing is important to remember: we’re here to applaud our uniquenesses. We hope you’ll join us!
Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend a four-year university, graduate program, community college, or trade school located in the continental United States. Upon notification, the winner must supply a current proof of enrollment or letter of acceptance.
How to Apply for the 2021 Scholarship
- Entrants have to submit their articles by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With your submission, please include your name, address, and phone number.
- The selected winner will be awarded a check for $1,000.
- Applications must be received no later than 11:59pm CST on May 31, 2021.
- The winner will be selected and notified by email by June 15, 2021.
- Submissions will be judged by TransportGator and the winner will be selected based on creativity in the content and presentation.
- Upon notification, winner must also supply a current proof of enrollment at a four-year university, graduate program, community college, or trade school located in the continental United States.
- Employees of TransportGator and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Written credits for any technical or talent positions (e.g., editor, director, actors) should be included with your submission, along with any sources used to create the video or photo album.